Admissions Process for 2024-2025
Thank you for your interest in Saint Thomas! We hope our admissions material, events and process will give you a sense of what Saint Thomas offers its students and their families. We know applications can be stressful but we are here to help and are excited to come to know your family through our admissions process. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus soon!
*Please contact the school office for information regarding 2023-2024 admissions.
Parents will be treated to a campus tour, presentations by key faculty, staff & parent volunteers followed by a Q & A session.
|Online Applications Available - We are no longer time stamping supporting documents. All applications will be reviewed at the close of the priority application period on January 5. Only complete applications with all supporting documents submitted will be reviewed by the Saint Thomas the Apostle Admissions Team. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to upload all of the supporting documents to the online application by January 5.
|Priority Application Period Closes
|Assessments for K-8th Graders
|Playdate Observations for Preschool and Pre-Kindergarteners:
Applicants with a completed application submitted by the January 6 deadline will be contacted by the school office to schedule a playdate observation.
|Priority Admission Notification
|Rolling Admissions Begins:
Applications received AFTER the January 6 deadline will be held for processing until the Rolling Admissions Period. Qualifying applicants for grades with NO CURRENT OPENINGS will automatically be placed on a wait-list and notified regarding their application status.
|Priority Admission Contracts & Deposits Due
Notes on the Admissions Process and Enrollment Priorities:
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Although STA welcomes those of all faiths, we are committed to first making Catholic education available to every Catholic family who desires it. This goal is reflected in our admission priority policy of taking into consideration:
- 1st: Siblings of Current Students and children of alumni
- 2nd: Saint Thomas the Apostle Parishioners
- 3rd: Out of Parish Practicing Catholics
- 4th: Non-Catholics
The following documents must be submitted in order for your application to be considered complete. Your application is not considered complete until all of the supporting documentation is on file with the admissions office. Applicants with completed applications will be contacted by the Admissions Team to set an appointment for an assessment or observation.
- $100 Application Fee
- Birth Certificate (certified)
- Recent Photo
- Vaccine Immunization Record (State law requires that immunizations be current for students to attend the 1st day of school)
- Records Release Form (completed online with the application)
- Teacher Evaluation Form (Parents will email the evaluation directly to the teachers through the application.)
- Report cards & Standardized Test Scores (current year and past two years if applicable, uploaded to the application)
- Any psychological-education testing reports, IEP or 504 service plan (uploaded to the application)
- Sacrament Certificates, if applicable, copies are accepted (Baptismal, First Eucharist, Confirmation) (uploaded to the application)
- Any court ordered custody or visitation documents (uploaded to the application)